WATCH: Kirstie Alley Reveals How She Keeps the Weight Off Without Going to the Gym

© Provided by TIME Inc.

Kirstie Alley is in the best shape of her life – but it's actually not due to frequent trips to the gym. "I do stay active, but I hate the gym," the actress, 65, tells PEOPLE. "It bores the bejeezus out of me. I'm not a lunging, squatting human."

Instead, Alley opts to get her exercise in by other means.





"I'll do things that sound fun like a dance class or yoga, or I'll walk or run," she says. "Sometimes it's just whatever my friends are doing."

She also avoids eating at night.

"I'm not hungry after 7 p.m. so that's helpful," says Alley.

When she does want to indulge, the former Cheers star opts for pasta.

"The one thing I could mass eat if I unleashed myself is linguini with clams," says Alley. "That wine and butter and broth – it just feels good."



source : People (http://www.people.com)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Sometimes is becomes very hard to take appreciation for your hard work. But sometime only few technical point makes your work worthwhile. Suggestion under this blog is quite good.zwangerschapsgym amsterdam

    ReplyDelete